Hors-ligne

Main category - Utilities
Sub category - File Management
Developer - Anytotal
Filesize - 6451
Title - FastScanner Pro

https://goolnk.com/KjJOl4
FastScanner Pro vers.5.15

Has saved me a fortune, many companies charge up to 50p to copy a slide What makes up the best scanner app is the powerful automation tools. Create a workflow to save a receipt to Dropbox after scanning and then instantly delete it from your device’s storage. One big problem with this software is the fact that it does not provide any kind of tips to help users. It does not have any FAQs or tutorials. People who often use scanners will have no problems, but people who’ve never used scanners will likely be lost. Even with its simplicity, the software still uses a lot of jargon that would confuse the layman. Most helpful critical review Why is this useful? Let’s say that you are out to a business lunch and you scan your receipt before you leave the restaurant. What is reminding you to process this when you get back to the office? That is where this feature is useful. With the new button and profile manager you can scan paper documents much faster and easier with the click of a button:

Official site:

Updated High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=41682&kw=FASTSCANNER.PRO.VER..5.18.IFX.DMG (5418 KB)

on MacBook Pro https://macpkg.icu/?id=41682&kw=v.5.13-FastScanner-Pro-OIeM.app (5805 KB)

Below you will find detailed information about each SilverFast version. You can also consult the product page for your scanner to look up, which software is available for your device and operating system.
Q. I bought a multifunction printer a few years ago for printing from my Mac, but now I’d like to take advantage of the scanner to digitize some documents. It is not immediately obvious how to use the scanner part of the printer, though. Do I need to download software?
Important: The Epson Scan OCR Component, also downloadable from this page, is required for this version of Document Capture Pro.
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan 2 Utility v6.4.8.1
Loved by Apple, press and millions of users
Reviewed ByMohammed Nasir
The Imprinter allows ExactScan Pro to print flexible text into the scan. For example the scanned date, or watermarks such as "APPROVED", "VOID", "PRELIMINARY", "CONFIDENTIAL" or anything else.
How to Scan Documents in Three Quick Steps

[5676 kb] FastScanner Pro ver 5.14 ZsJGD 7.15 Version to 10.11.4

[5483 kb] App FastScanner Pro 5.19 LOVqv2 7.15 Best to 10.13.6

[6451 kb] TxBTCU 5.17 FastScanner Pro 6.15 Featured Mac

[6257 kb] AKOJ FASTSCANNER PRO V 5.19 5.16 Updated on iMac Pro

[7225 kb] Update vers 5.13 FastScanner Pro viWWS1 6.15 Mac

[7031 kb] Free FastScanner Pro 6.15 nyuY7G 5.18 Version for Mac Pro

[5418 kb] Update FastScanner Pro 5.14 0ju 5.16 Updated 10.14

Version MacOS YASU.VERS.6.0.2.OFWQ.PKG | 3481 kb | 5.0.5

on 10.13.5 SEAiq.v.4.6.7.yxLpMU.app | 33632 kb | 4.10.15

New! version SEAIQ.V.4.6.7.YXLPMU.APP_ESOR.PKG | 84098 kb | 4.10.15
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Divers.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 380 autres membres