Hors-ligne

Main category, Utilities
Sub category, File Management
Developer, Desairem
Filesize, 2150
Title, Witgui

https://macpkg.icu/?id=52153&s=blog4ever&kw=Witgui-v.2.2.12.tar.gz
◇ Witgui-v.2.2.12.tar.gz

If you follow the removal guides to uninstall Witgui 2.1.5, you will find it is quite easy to remove applications from Apple Mac OS X completely. You also can refer to the instructions above to uninstall other unwanted applications on your Mac. If you choose to uninstall applications yourself, especially remove the security applications or games, never forget to clean up the associated files to avoid potential problems. Please subscribe the official blog of to learn how to uninstall unwanted Mac apps and how to protect the computer in daily life.
Custom toolbar items added to the toolbar are saved and restored on the next application startup. Resolved a bug that caused the tableview to show many empty lines after the game list.
App website:
Tell me if I can give a hand in any way to fix this.
But since I used the „update database“ option it crashes as soon I open it.
As for many people with limited computer knowledge and experience, it is not an easy task to find out all of related remnant files especially those hiding on the Mac computer, and people are not sure they can remove all of leftovers at every time they uninstall a program. Moreover, it is very possible for people removing a wrong file or extension by mistakes, which will cause other problems on the related application.

Site:

to 10.12.4 https://macpkg.icu/?id=52153&kw=3.2.12.Witgui.WdNuPe.dmg | 1763 KB |

New! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=52153&kw=ver_2.4.12_Witgui_e8FUPe.app | 1720 KB |

My key is properly connected and formatted in FAT32. Time Required How to Install macOS High Sierra 72x72 pixel It is a very simple step to uninstall a program on Mac OS while comparing to the program in Windows operating system, and people just need to drag the program file to the Trash, the removing process will start, and one can choose to empty the Trash if you think that you don't need to recover the uninstalled program. There are some applications for Mac would have a specific uninstaller process on their installed packages, but this is just a small part for the installed programs on Mac, there are still a lot of other programs do not contain such a specific uninstall tool in their installed package. If you find such an uninstall function with the program, you can choose to uninstall Witgui 2.2.4 with its own uninstaller. However, you should also notice that the uninstaller will not completely remove the program like the first manual removal way, you still need to check its leftovers on the computer, and clean them manually from your Mac. After that, please exit the program, and restart your computer If anything goes wrong;

{2365 KB} Update c3b43z vers.4.2.12 Witgui 2.2.15 Version on OS X

{2279 KB} vers 3.2.12 Witgui aiR 2.2.15 New for OS X

{1763 KB} 16JVW VERS.2.2.8 WITGUI 2.4.12 Version for Mojave

{2537 KB} Software K0MKF V 2.2.9 WITGUI 2.2.16 New to 10.11.5

{2322 KB} Download WITGUI VERS 2.3.12 1AQS1 2.2.10 10.14

{2257 KB} Download NyX1pa ver 3.2.12 Witgui 2.2.14 Version on Mac mini

{1720 KB} App ZWE WITGUI 4.2.12 3.2.12 Sierra

Version for Mac Pro VER.-1.6.3-BUTTON-SHORTCUTS-RJXJ.PKG (10107 kb) 1.8.3

iMac Quiet.ver..2.1.1.Sux4.dmg (3235 kb) 2.2

New to Sierra JFsm.TableFlip.vers.1.1.11.tar.gz (9858 kb) 1.2.2

Best! version 21MSF.WARROOM.VER.3.0.5.APP (13824 kb) 3.1.1
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Humanitaire et solidarité.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 380 autres membres